WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Peak Performance Consulting Group PTY LTD T/AS Peak Hygiene Performance
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
The term ‘The Peak Performance Consulting Group PTY LTD T/AS Peak Hygiene Performance’ or “Peak Hygiene Performance” the “company” ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to The Peak Performance Consulting Group PTY LTD T/AS Peak Hygiene Performance, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 1/1131 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004. ABN: 56 139 522 080, Victoria. The term ‘you’, c”client” or ‘your’ refers to the website user. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves
“Intellectual Property” means all intellectual property rights of whatsoever in nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, and whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for the registration thereof.
The website www.peakhygieneperformance.com.au redirects to the URL https://peakhygieneperformance.dentalpracticemanagement.com.au/ which houses website content intellectual property
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Unless otherwise stated, Peak Hygiene Performance and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material owned by Peak Hygiene Performance. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://peakhygieneperformance.dentalpracticemanagement.com.au/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://peakhygieneperformance.dentalpracticemanagement.com.au/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://peakhygieneperformance.dentalpracticemanagement.com.au/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://peakhygieneperformance.dentalpracticemanagement.com.au/
- Redistribute content from https://peakhygieneperformance.dentalpracticemanagement.com.au/ (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site.
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to Peak Hygiene Performance and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations under any contract with you that is cause by events outside of our reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”) including, without limitation, fire, flood, explosion, storm, earthquake, war, terrorism, sabotage, revolution, riot or civil commotion, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority, strikes, lockouts, failure of supplies of public or private telecommunications networks, power or fuel or the default of suppliers or sub-contractors. Our performance under our contract with you is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Events to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under such contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
The first point of contact for the “Client” is the Business Development Manager;
For any enquiries and ongoing communication, the “Client’s” main point of contact will be their assigned Account Manager.
Any outstanding invoices will be going through Peak Hygiene Performance’s Accounts department.